Autor Wątek: e, and I clearly felt tha  (Przeczytany 398 razy)

Offline ylq

• mama nowicjuszka
e, and I clearly felt tha
« dnia: Styczeń 16, 2020, 08:35:17 »
I remember Xue Zhiqian started listening to his songs before he became popular. What impressed me most was that song. I can't say when I'm separated, no one can't make it through, we walked for a long day without quarreling Marlboro Lights. Don't say sad when you separate, if you laughed off, it might as well let you choose the life you want. I was still with her at that time, and I clearly felt that the two were in love with each other and did not want to separate for a moment. She often pursed her mouth and looked aggrieved, and I often used her fingertips to touch her long hair and told her, don't be afraid of me. There was me, but did you really have me in your life later? I miss someone in a one-man world Marlboro Cigarettes, and it's miserable. It's painful, but the world is still light and hazy. Faced with the indifference of this world, it seems like a lost child. And you, in someone else's world. Whether you enjoy the tenderness that others give you. The world must be windy and smooth, and the sun is sweet. Unlike me, anyway, destined to stay in a corner of the world you don't want. To the rain, to the moon. Saw it. In the tears at the corners of our eyes Carton Of Cigarettes, our past is illusioned, and in the middle of the night, everyone is no longer paying attention. After all, I'm used to camouflage, and I don't want to be frank with others. It seems that I am too weak, and I know that this will only get farther and farther away from her world, and no longer reach. I dare not imagine the situation, so I had to force myself to put on that stabbing coat. Finally, I lost my way. I thought it might have been lost, but I didn't notice it. However, noticed what happened. My previous direction was just her, just that short lifetime. I don't understand why she didn't even give me a chance. But entrusted me with the past scattered all over the place, and could not bear to give up, or I never had the ability to give up. I had to pick up this place in the past, and put it together as a photo album that can never be turned over, resting on my shoulder and hiding in my heart. Set foot in place, hovering in place, expecting you to bring it back, along with my already scarred heart. I don't know if this is just an illusion or dare to think. Because that person is everything to me, I gave everything to her, I have no right to choose, no right to delusion. I just wait for this world to wait for her to come, no matter the sun is shining or the snow is flying. As long as she wants, as long as I'm here.
Related articles:
 NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Offline vessa

• prawie jak Ewa - pramatka wszystkich ludzi
Odp: e, and I clearly felt tha
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Maj 31, 2020, 05:08:57 »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт