Autor Wątek: Climb up the hillside  (Przeczytany 824 razy)

Offline ylq

• mama nowicjuszka
Climb up the hillside
« dnia: Marzec 08, 2019, 02:31:44 »
Climb up the hillside, and then take a small road, you will come to the earth rock, where the pond is dry, there is a well surrounded by grass, there is a dense forest, there is a large pear garden, and the most inconspicuous yellow eyebrow grass. On the edge of the pond, next to the well, in the forest, under the pear trees, there are yellow eyebrows. Its high outstretched head, like a sharp knife stabbed into the air, screaming at the cold wind, the cold current passing through each leaf, popping a powerful roar Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, indulging in the mountains. It is yellow and thirsty. It is fierce and fragile. As long as there is a spark Cheap Online Cigarettes, it will burn, spread to this land, leaving soil, disappointment, pain, memories... always expecting yellow-breasted grass to sprout from the soil. , greet another spring. Yellow-browed grass is a very cheap feed, organic fertilizer, and also a tool that can be used to make ropes. The tool for tying grass has just emerged from the soil, without leaves, is a thick, The round, red-haired buds, like a pencil, are like a hedgehog, because they grow out of the burned soil, a group... A few days later, the small blades, which are as sharp as serrations, are separated, and the longer they grow, the more sharp the jagged leaves can be separated. It is mature, and the grass grows taller in the summer. It also dedicates its best side to the cattle and sheep. During the day, the cattle and sheep concentrate on the mountain and concentrate on the yellow-browed grass. We also have to cut the yellow-browed grass home. , do the night grass of cattle and sheep, eat the rest of the fertilizer. At that time, every rural labor force (women, children) had a mowing requirement. Generally, it could not be less than 150 kilograms per day, so that you can get three points for work. The more work you cut, the more work you have. Ten pounds got a point. At that time, we converted the currency according to the work of our team. About ten jobs can get 1.8 yuan, which is a very wealthy village in the local area. Therefore, earning a job is very bitter in the countryside, but it also makes people have a head, how much money can be done every day, and the work is clear. Although I have a short time in rural areas, I can catch up with the distribution of money according to the work points. I am very saddened by the mature season of the autumn grass in the autumn Cheap Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, the weather is getting colder, and the blue-yellow grass is yellowing, when it is yellow. The teeth become harder and will cause long scars on the hands. We also started shoveling grass, collected it and burned it to make fertilizer, good materials to make ropes, but what I was most interested in was the grandfather used to weave various toys, including bamboo beetles, chafers, grasshoppers, snakes, Woodpeckers... There are also a variety of small pockets that are very fun. I got the little things that my grandfather had done by myself. I listened to him very much. After school, I went to the cows and I was very happy to pick up the cow dung. After the holiday, he went up the mountain to release the cows. He also taught me how to weave the craft. I also used a variety of colored pens to apply various colors on these braided small birds, which really benefited a lot. Grandpa walked very early, but his craft was left in my heart forever. At that time, his small game was sold to the street every day, and there were quite a few people who bought it. Every time he came back from the game, he had to buy some money for the sale of small things Marlboro Lights Carton, and bought some twists. Living goods, going home is always exciting. He often talks about rural people learning a craft, always hungry, you must learn from me. In the era of this dull life, the whole family felt very satisfied and happy. It was winter, and it was the last stop of life. In that era, the mountains were bare. Because of the accumulation of fertilizer, the yellow-browed grass was shoveled off and piled up into piles of fermented organic fertilizer. The feeling of heartache is self-evident. Looking at the burnt, buried yellow brow grass, always touched by its self-sacrificing spirit, no one cares about it again, giving it the song of the four seasons, it is free Buy Cheap Cigarettes. The growth, old, rotten, and then buried in the black soil. What kind of ambition is it, not afraid of loneliness, not leaving a reputation, but leaving a life that allows you to worship infinitely. The law forgot to accompany my childhood yellow eyebrows. As long as I see it, the past events of those years are all in front of me, and I miss the time of that time. Early, like the snow frost, falling on the earth, covering the yellow eyebrows, on the small road, the frost wind blows away the mist that hangs over the fields, can't see the cattle and sheep, can't see the busy villagers, only the yellow eyebrows The grass is crowded in front of the road, even if it is a place where it can grow, high, yellow and yellow, occupying this land, waiting for your arrival, looking forward to the spring rain and moisturizing!

Online vessa

• prawie jak Ewa - pramatka wszystkich ludzi

Online vessa

Online vessa

Online vessa

Odp: Climb up the hillside
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Sierpień 02, 2019, 12:59:21 »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Online vessa

Odp: Climb up the hillside
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2019, 05:35:12 »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт