Autor Wątek: TORONTO -- The 2013 season is quickly becoming one to forget for Chad Kackert. [  (Przeczytany 1720 razy)

Offline zhanjiao1212

• mama doświadczona
TORONTO -- The 2013 season is quickly becoming one to forget for Chad Kackert. Air Max 90 Scontate . The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. The extent of the injury wasnt immediately known but certainly leaves questions regarding the third-year players availability Nov. 17 when the Argos host either Hamilton or Montreal in the East Division final. Argos head coach Scott Milanovich didnt sound overly optimistic when discussing the injury. "We dont think it was a minor injury," he said. "From what I saw, it was just kind of a freak deal. "It looked like he was kind of slipping through the line of scrimmage and I dont know that even if anyone touched him. You be as careful as you can but sometimes you cant avoid things." Kackert, the MVP of Torontos Grey Cup victory last November against Calgary, has missed time this season with knee and shoulder injuries as well as a concussion. However, the five-foot-eight, 206-pound Kackert was Torontos leading rusher this season, running for 480 yards on 71 carries (6.8-yard average) with three touchdowns. The former New Hampshire star added 23 catches for 184 yards and a TD. Kackert enjoyed his best season with Toronto last year, rushing for 638 yards on 100 carries with five TDs. He was named the Grey Cup MVP after running for 133 yards on 20 carries and adding 62 yards receiving on eight catches in the Argos 35-22 win over Calgary at Rogers Centre. Kackert re-signed with Toronto in the off-season. If Kackert is unable to play Nov. 17, the Argos would look to either Jerious Norwood or Curtis Steele -- both CFL rookies -- as his replacement. Norwood was Torontos second-leading rusher this year with 342 yards on 58 carries (5.9-yard average) with one touchdown. Steele ran for 187 yards on 39 carries (4.8-yard average) with three TDs this season. "If we were to lose him, I think the guys understand this is football and this type of thing happens," Milanovich said. "They will rally around Jerious and Curtis or whoever is in there. "Fortunately all those guys have played and played in meaningful games. If Chads not able to go well be sorry for him but well move on and try to win for him." Scarpe Air Max 90 Scontate . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. Air Max 90 Italia .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. http://www.airmax90scontate.it/ .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month.CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. -- Tellitlikeitis heads into the $1-million Pepsi North America Cup on Saturday as the horse to beat. Tellitlikeitis was installed as the 3-1 early favourite for the worlds richest pacing event at Tuesdays draw. The son of 09 Cup winner Well Said will start from the third post in the 10-horse field at Mohawk Racetrack. Tellitlikeitis, bred and owned by Lothlorien of Cheltenham, Ont., won his elimination race in a career best 1:48.4, passing heavily-favoured Hes Watching for the 1 1/4-length win in just his second start of the year. Tellitlikeitis also won his season opener, a Pennsylvania Sires Stake, at Pocono Downs last month. Lothlorien has shared ownership of three previous Cup winners -- Well Said (2009), Rocknroll Hanover (2005) and Red River Hanover (2002). Trainer Jim Takter has only started two previous Cup entrants, both in 2012, and finished second with Time To Roll. Brett Miller has two previous Cup drives, finishing second in 2010 with We Will See. "He has wicked speed and hell take you to where you want to go in the mile," said Miller. "I definitely wanted to sit in with him this week (in the elim) and it worked out very well that the two horses I wanted to follow were in front of me." The three Cup elimination races were held Saturday to determine the field for the final. Takter will have to Cup entrants, the other being Lyonssomewhere, the 4-1 third choice who also was an elimination race winner. Lyonssomewhere, owned by Geoffrey LLyons Mound of Burford, Ont. Scarpe Air Max 90 Outlet. , will start from the No. 4 position and is undefeated in five starts. The son of 08 Cup winner and horse of the year Somebeachsomewhere took his elim comfortably in 1:50.1 by one and three-quarter lengths in his first stakes appearance. Hell be driven by Corey Callahan, making only his second Cup drive after finishing fourth with Mr Wiggles in 2009. "I like just about everything about him," said Takter. "Hes handy and hes the real deal. "Its a long year and I wanted to have him fresh for this event and not too many starts." Other elim winner, Mcwicked, selected the No. 2 post. Mcwicked, the American-owned son of 02 third-place Cup finisher Mcardle, posted the fastest elimination race victory, winning by two lengths in 1:48.3. Mcwicked is trained by Casie Campbell and is a five-time winner in 14 outings with career earnings of $248,457. "He was absolutely awesome (in his elim)," Coleman said. "It was the fourth time Ive raced him and every time he keeps getting better and better. "It looks like theres a lot of speed in the race. My horse can race either way. Id prefer him coming off a helmet but hes very versatile." The remainder of the field includes: Beat The Drum (post one, 20-1 odds); Lets Drink On It (post five, 6-1); Cowboy (post six, 15-1); Hes Watching (post seven, 5-1); Luck Be Withyou (post eight, 12-1); JK Endofanera (post nine, 10-1); and Sometimes Said (post 10, 20-1). Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Offline vessa

• prawie jak Ewa - pramatka wszystkich ludzi